By SHIFRAH COMBITHS
Paint can be one of the most budget-friendly and impactful decorating decisions. The ceiling in Emma’s bedroom imbues the entire room with cool, confident color, keeps the mostly white palette from being too staid, and sets the tone for the rest of the room’s decor. To re-create this room on budget, check out the following finds.
- Shallow Sea paint by Behr, approx. $25-27/gallon
- OFELIA VASS white duvet cover and pillows Full/Queen, Ikea, $49.99.
- Scour Ebay for a blue ghost chair. If you’re doing a children’s room and a smaller chair is an option, consider this Kids Ghost Chair, via Houzz, $110.
- Union Jack Throw Pillow, Zazzle, $33.95.
- Room Essentials 5-Head Floor Lamp in Pink, Target, $19.99.
- Consider spray-painting a thrifted brass chandelier white with these instructions from HGTV.
- MICKE white desk, Ikea, $89.99.
- An Ikea RENS Sheepskin or two thrown over an armchair is a great budget-conscious option for the fur armchair.
- Adele Waste Basket, Bed Bath & Beyond, $9.99.
The Gina Koerner Team www.StLouisHomesByGina.com 636-229-8746 “Changing Lives… One Home at a Time”