It’s important for sellers to do what they can to get their home to stand out. Here are five quick tips to generate some excitement for your home in today’s market.
- Use Paint: A new coat of paint can go a long way to make your home look up to date. Neutral colors work best because they appeal to the most people.
- Mow the Lawn: Take the time to mow the lawn and clean the yard. Rake leaves and grass and put away any tools that may be lying around. Don’t turn buyers off with a messy yard. If they like what they see on the outside, you’ll improve your chances of getting them to look inside.
- Plant Flowers: Seasonal or perennials can bring a splash of color to your home and brighten the view from the street. Flowers throughout the house will please the senses and make your house feel like a home.
- Spruce Up Your Walkway: Dressing up your walkway with bricks or paving stones will lead people to your front door. Inexpensive solar lighting can further enhance your entry.
- Window Treatments: Keep your home from looking plain or boring with some decorative shutters. Windows are very important to the overall appeal of your home. Add planter boxes underneath for an immediate improvement that doesn’t cost a lot of money!
By following these tips, you will be able to capture the hearts and minds of today’s buyers, as well as improve your chances for a quick sale at the best price possible.
When you are ready, contact me today for a personal market value analysis of your home. No hassles or obligation – just honest advice on how to get top dollar for your home!
www.StLouisHomesByGina.com The Gina Koerner Team 636-229-8746